Sunday 11 January 2015

NYX Products Review

I thought for this post I would roll 3 reviews into1! My reviews are on NYX Blush in Mauve and NYX Butter Gloss' in Peach Cobbler and Angel Food cake.


Let me paint you a picture. In December I was Christmas present shopping in Meadowhall. I went into Next to pick up a jumper for my boyfriend. I then went downstairs to buy some underwear for myself and that's when I spotted the NYX counter. I quickly dashed over thinking it was too good to be true. I like watching beauty gurus on Youtube and one of my favourites is NikkieTutorials. She is so amazing with make up and her funny personality makes her videos so enjoyable to watch. She mentions NYX products on a regular basis and I am forever buying products that she loves. I know she loves the butter gloss' so I had to give them a go. She also mentions NYX Blush in Taupe but they were sold out so I chose Mauve instead.

I also noticed they had both Matte and Dewy Finishing Sprays. I have seen another Youtube beauty guru, Shaaanxo, mention these. I have wanted to try them for ages but I didn't want to pay the p&p fee for a couple of items. When I saw these I had just recently purchased a setting spray so I decided not to buy them but I will be buying them the next time I visit
Next.


The shade above is called Angel Food Cake and the shade below is Peach Cobbler. These gloss' smell amazingly sweet. I don't wear glosses very often as I mostly have Mac Lipglass' and I can't deal with their high level of stickiness on a regular basis. These glide on to the lip, have no stickiness and stay put. There is no bleeding with these glosses and I almost forget I have them on. Angel Food Cake is a cool toned nude and Peach Cobbler is a true coral shade. In both these pictures I am wearing NYX Blush in Mauve. It gives a natural, healthy look to the cheeks without looking like you have too much blusher on.

 
I am so impressed with these products and at £5 for a gloss and £6 for a blusher, I will be back for more! You can buy NYX online at NYXcosmetics.com


No comments: