Monday 5 January 2015

L'occitane Christmas Presents

Some of my regular readers will be familiar with my love for L'occitane. It will also not surprise them that I received quite a lot of L'occitane presents this year.

 

 
 I have no idea what this lovely pink box is called as it did not come with a tag or label. Inside this beautiful box is Neroli and Orchidee EDT 7.5ml, Body Milk 50ml, Repairing Shampoo 75ml, Conditioner 75ml and Almond Shower Oil 35ml.

I have never had anything from the Neroli and Orchidee range as it is fairly new. It smells amazing and I would describe this as a floral with a musky twist day time scent. I have used the Repairing mask before but not the shampoo and conditioner so I can't wait to try them, the small size also makes them handy to travel with so I will probably save them for when I go away. I have always wanted to try the shower oil as I love the Almond Milk Concentrate by L'occitane.


 
This is the Ultra Rich Face Scrub with 10% Shea Butter. I have never used this before but before discovering the Immortelle range, I used to use the Shea range. I prefer to use a creamy scrub on my face rather than a gel as creamy scrubs tend to feel gentler on the skin. I can't wait to try this.
 
 
If you have been with my blog for a while you will know how much I love this toner. My mom bought me another bottle for Christmas as she knows I have fallen in love with this. It has the most beautiful fragrance of freshly cut flowers and gets rid of any dirt or make up that your cleanser didn't pick up. If you have skin that is easily irritated by fragrance, then I would recommend the Shea toner, as that is fragrance free and is very gentle on the skin.


This is the Immortelle Milk Make Up Remover. I asked my brother for this as I thought it would be a great accompaniment to the toner. The great thing about this cleanser is that it can be used with or without water.

No comments: