Tuesday 21 October 2014

Avon Lipsticks Haul

I felt like I needed more lipsticks (I know I really don't) so I ordered 8 from Avon (oops!).

First up, are the Lipstix. They are really pigmented and the formula stays inside the lip line, as I find some products similar to this bleed a lot, but this product lasted well and looked great. They have a semi matte/matte finish. I would buy more of these.
 
 Foxy Fushia and All Fired Up

Next up are the Kiss 'n' Go Lipsticks. These are sheer but can be built up without feeling like you have too much product on your lips. There are 9 colours in the collection and I love the variety. These  lipsticks lasted well and I will at some point be getting the other colours in the collection.
 L-R: Deluxe, Lucky Kiss, Amethyst, Poppy Love, Passion, Flirt.

No comments: