Saturday 24 January 2015

Make Up Revolution Ultra Cover and Conceal Palette Review


For probably just under a year now, I have constantly been using Mac Pro Longwear Concealer. I tried it and I was instantly hooked. I loved the crease free full coverage effect it gave. However, I finally decided it was time to try something new. I went on Superdrug's website and looked at Top 5 Concealers, and this popped up. Before buying it, I searched for some reviews online and they seemed positive so I placed an order.


As you can see, this palette features 8 different shades of concealer. This has a great range of highlighting shades, brightening shades and also contour shades which I wasn't expecting, which would make this palette great for travel. I find this has a light but easily buildable coverage, which is great for me as I do like a lot of coverage but I don't like a thick, cakey effect.


These are all the shades against my skin so you can get a better idea of the colours. The palette comes in 3 shades, light, medium and dark. I also found that there is little to no creasing with these and they are long wearing.

This is the first Make Up Revolution product I have used and it has made me want to go back for more. I will still be using my Pro Longwear, but not always now I have this.

No comments: