Thursday 22 January 2015

Kardashian Beauty Mascara Reviews

I received a Kardashian Beauty Mascara Set for Christmas. I was delighted as I am a huge Kardashian fan and couldn't wait to try them out. The set includes 4 mascaras so it was a hard decision deciding which to use first. I have been using these for about 3 weeks now.

 
  Left to Right: Stroke of Midnight, Whip Lash, The Quickie and Eye Fidelity.


The first one I tried is Stroke of Midnight. This claims to be a faux lash look extra volume mascara. When buying a mascara, I always look for the word volume as I do prefer my lashes to stand out and I am not fond of mascaras that lengthen the lashes but do not thicken. This not only matched expectations, but beat them. After applying this, I could not stop looking at my lashes. To give you an idea of the effect I like, think Benefit They're Real mascara. My lashes looked thick, long, naturally separated and the formula didn't clump.


I love this brush as it gets thinner towards the end, which means it coats the lashes in the inner corner of the eye. I would say this mascara does give a faux lash look, like it states.


Whip Lash. This claims to be an eyelash health mascara. This worried me as I thought that meant "natural looking" so I didn't think I would like this mascara but I really do. This can be used as a natural mascara with a couple of coats, but it can be built up clump free to give a bolder look. The only problem I had with this mascara is that the formula has dried out slightly. However, usually I find that mascaras that have dried out tend to clump and flake and irritate my eyes, but I have not encountered this problem yet.


The best thing about this mascara is the brush. It goes smaller at the end like the Stroke of Midnight mascara but it has different length bristles which makes it great for using on the bottom lashes.


The Quickie. This claims to be a lash curling lengthening mascara. I wasn't too fussed about this one before I used it as I'm usually not bothered about lash curling mascara as I use eyelash curlers. I thought to put this mascara to the test I need to use this without eyelash curlers. I saw a massive difference in the curl in my lashes and this curled them more than my eyelash curlers do. This gives a nice, natural separation to the lashes whilst adding length and volume. This is great for travel as you can leave you r eyelash curlers at home with this one.

 
The main reason I like this brush is that it has small bristles and the brush is flexible which means it gets right to the bottom of the lashes, which I imagine is what helps emphasise the curl.


Last but certainly not least, Eye Fidelity. This is a long lasting waterproof mascara. I never use waterproof mascara as I never think the formulas are great. However I loved this one as I feel like you didn't have to sacrifice the look of your lashes for the longevity with this one. As you can see when I was in Liverpool recently I picked up a full size bottle of this, as I thought it would be great for the summer when I'll be on holiday.


I really liked this brush as it has longer and shorter bristles throughout the brush to ensure every lash is coated.

If you would like to see any more reviews on Kardashian Beauty or any more mascaras, drugstore or high end, then please let me know.

No comments: