Wednesday 28 January 2015

Herbal Essences Product Reviews - New Dry Shampoo and Split Ends Protection Cream

For this post, I thought I would do both reviews in one post as they are both by Herbal Essences.




First we have the Dry Shampoo. Recently it seems that every hair care brand is bringing out a dry shampoo, but when I saw that Herbal Essences had launched a line of dry shampoos, I had to give them a try. I don't usually use a lot of hair care from the high street, but I have tried quite a few Herbal Essences products. The scents are amazing and they have some great products for dry hair, or hair that lacks shine.

I picked this up at Boots for £2.99. I always have a bottle of dry shampoo on the go, but I had to try this immediately. This is the Uplifting Volume version and the scent to me smells like oranges and mango, very tropical but not over the top. The great thing about this is that the scent actually lasts in your hair. I also found that this dry shampoo didn't make my hair feel "powdery" or full of product, it just left my hair feeling fresh and smelling beautiful.

Now onto the Beautiful Ends Split End Protection Cream. I used to use this years ago and I picked some up recently at Boots for £4.79. I actually forgot how much I loved this. I think when I bought it, I had ombre hair and it was quite long, so my ends were damaged and needed some TLC. This helped smooth them and left them feeling nourished. This does say for split ends only but I use this all over my hair as I have dry hair. The amazing thing about this cream is that if I use it after I've washed my hair, I don't need to put any in the next day as my hair still feels amazingly soft and nourished, which means the cream will last you twice as long.

If you would like to see any more hair care product reviews, please let me know.

No comments: