Tuesday 20 January 2015

Daytime Look With A Pop Of Colour

 I was looking through my old posts earlier and realised I haven't done a "look" post in a while. I love seeing these kinds of posts on other people's blogs as I think it's fun to see how people use make up and what looks they put together.


These are the No 114 Cheryl for Eylure lashes. I love these as they are noticeable but not OTT for a daytime look. I am really enjoying wispy lashes at the moment and I have been wearing these a lot recently.


First I primed my face using Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer, and primed my under eye area with Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer. I then applied my Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24h Foundation with e.l.f Stippling Brush. To highlight, I placed Avon's Magix Multi Benefit Illuminator under my eyes, cheekbones, forehead, chin and cupid's bow before blending. A lot of people like to highlight their nose also but I avoid this step as my nose is oily and I try to cover that up as best as possible.


I contoured using Bourjois Bronzing Powder in 51 with the e.l.f Contour Brush. I contoured the hollows of my cheeks and my nose, remembering to blend. I applied Bourjois Blusher in 74 Rose Ambre with EcoTools Tapered Blusher Brush. I love this blusher and it has made an appearance in a lot of my posts as I find it an easy blusher to wear every day and I would love to try this in more shades. I set my face using Kardashian Beauty Finishing Powder in Nude and Avon's Setting Spray. I have only had this powder for about a week now but I have fallen in love. I have not used a product in so long that controls shine like this. I bought this from the Kardashian Beauty store in Liverpool and I will for sure be making a return visit.


 
 I filled in my brows with Avon's Brow Definer in Dark Brown, applying more product to the tail of my brow and blending near the front for a natural, well groomed look. For an eye shadow base, I used Avon's Eye Primer in Light Beige. This is probably the best eyeshadow base I have used as it has a slight tackiness to it, which the eyeshadow sets to incredibly well and insures a crease free look throughout the day. For mascara I used Kardashian Beauty Stroke Of Midnight Mascara. This is truly black and gives your lashes loads of volume. On my lips I used Avon Soft Coral. This doesn't have the name of the type of lipstick on here but I think only one formula comes in this packaging so it should be easy to spot. I love this as it is sheer and lightweight on the lips but it still gives you a good amount of colour, making this very easy to wear.

 
 Now onto eyeshadow. I applied Shade 2 from the No7 Eyeshadow Palette in my crease using the Real techniques Eyeshadow Crease/Blending Brush.

 
I then went in with Shade 6, applying this to the outer corner of my crease using the e.l.f. Porfessional Eye Crease Brush


I took Shade 9 and patted this from crease to lashline using the EcoTools Eyeshadow Brush.

 
 
To finish off, I swept Shade 17 onto the last third of my eye using the e.l.f. Professional Defining Eyes Brush then went back in with the Real Techniques Brush to blend this and the light pink colour together.

I hope you enjoyed this post and if you would like to see any looks, or reviews on the products mentioned, please let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok

Anonymous said...

I would love you suck my cock as I look into your eyes