Friday 24 October 2014

Soap & Glory Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion Review

I love Soap & Glory. I love the names of the products, the scents, and how the products work. Recently I have been using Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion, which is £10.00 for 500ml at Boots.


The first thing I noticed about this lotion is the smell. It is so fruity! It doesn't have a cheap fruity type of scent, but a mouth watering, lucious scent. This product also has an amazing texture, it is just the right consistency, it isn't too thin that your skin doesn't feel a moisture boost, but it isn't too thick that it doesn't sink it quickly. I used to love the Sugar Crush Body Cream with the sweet line fragrance and thought nothing could top it, but this is coming close.

I would buy this again as I feel like it would give my skin a well needed boost of moisture in the cold months.

If you would like to see any more Soap and Glory reviews, please let me know.
@josietrumpx

No comments: