Friday 3 October 2014

Eylure Mini Haul

As I am in York this weekend, I wanted some false eyelashes so I went to Superdrug after work and purchased 3 pairs. On my way home I remembered that I bought several pairs a couple of weeks ago (oops)! I decided to go for Eylure, which is the eyelash brand I use the most. They come in a great choice of styles and are easy to apply as the base of the eyelash is flexible. I purchased No. 117, a wispy, pre-glued pair, No.114 by Cheryl Cole and No.083, a short, thick pair with loads of volume.


 No.117 "A long, angled lash with a twisty, messed up finish."

 No.114, "A medium weight, light lash with a fluffy, angled finish."


No.083, "A short but plentiful lash, ideal for a smooth, balanced look."

If you would like to see any of these lashes in a look then please let me know, also, what are your favourite Eylure lashes?

No comments: