Thursday 2 October 2014

Avon Haul

Another haul! This is from Avon ( I went a little over the top). I love Avon and always spend ages looking at the books, deciding what I am going to buy.

I bought:
  • Avon Naturals Indulging Chocolate Body Scrub 200ml
  • Avon Naturals Lily and Gardenia Scented Spritz 100ml
  • Avon Car Gentle Aloe Softening Hand Cream 100ml
  • Avon Senses Mystique Moisturising Shower Creme 250ml
  • Little Black Dress Eau De Parfum 30ml
  • Avon Gel Finish Nail Enamel 10ml in Dazzle Pink
  • Avon ColourTrend Mini Eyeliners in Charcoal, Silver and Taupe
  • Kohl Eyeliner in True Black
  • Avon ColourTrend Liquid Eyeliner in Glitterati Grey
  • Ultra Colour Lipstick in Pout
  • Big and Daring Volume Mascara in Black

If you would like to see any reviews on these products then please let me know.

No comments: