Tuesday 14 October 2014

Look of the day and announcement

Hi, I reached 500 views (thank you!!!) so I will now only be posting every other day. Now, onto my look of the day.


 I wore this look on Sunday when I went for a meal with my boyfriend, I went for natural hair and natural make up with glowing skin. I highlighted my skin using an e.l.f Colour Stick on my cheek bones, and brightened up my under eye area using Mac Pro Longwear Concealer. I also applied a light eyeshadow into the corner of my eyes to brighten up the look. I contoured using Bourjois Bronzer and e.l.f Bronzing Brush. I styled my hair by applied mousse to wet, clean hair and left to dry naturally. 






 MUA Blusher in Lolly- £1

Products used:
  • Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation
  • e.l.f Mineral Face Primer
  • Benefit Ooh La Lift
  • Mac Pro Longwear Concealer
  • Avon Lipstick in Pout
  • Seventeen Stay Time Pressed Powder in Fair
  • e.l.f Colour Stick in Spotlight
  • e.l.f Mineral Eye Brightener in Buff
  • MUA Blusher in Lolly
  • Bourjois Bronzer in 51
  • Avon Big and Daring Volume Mascara in Black
  • Clinique Neutral Territory 2 Palette
  • EcoTools Powder Brush
  • Superdrug Blush Brush
  • e.l.f Bronzing Brush
  • Superdrug Blending Brush
  • e.l.f Eye Crease Brush

No comments: