Friday 17 October 2014

Review Under £5: Montagne Jeunesse Anti Blemish Face Mask

Sorry about being a day late on posting! I haven't been feeling very well :( and because I wasn't feeling very well I decided to put a face mask on to perk my skin up. I am bad when it comes to face masks as I know I don't use them often enough.


When I do get round to using face masks, I use the Montagne Jeunesse sachets a lot because I like trying out all the different ones. I had never used this one before so decided to try it as I have blemish prone skin. I was pleasantly surprised as not a lot of products for blemish prone skin do anything for me, but as soon as I washed this off it had dried my blemishes without drying the rest of my face, and reduced redness. I was very happy with the results and will be reaching for this face mask again
.
This mask and many more are available at www.montagnejeunesse.com and sachets are available at £!

No comments: