Sunday 2 November 2014

October Favourites

It's November, time to start Christmas shopping! Here are my favourite products from October.


Schwarzkopf Heat Protection Spray: I was really surprised at this product because for the price, it is amazing! It smells fantastic and the fine spray covers your whole hair so you know every section is protected. Available at Boots for £4.07

Soap & Glory Moisure Lotion: I have had this product for a few months but only used it a couple of weeks ago. It smells so fruity so anyone who doesn't like the original pink scent would love this. This lotion sinks into the skin so well but it is so hydrating. Great for this time of year as winter really dries out the skin. Available at Boots at £10

Avon Mystique Shower Creme: I have been using this product on and off for years but I only recently repurchased it. The smell is so sensual, if you are a fan of heady scents you will love this. I find this very relaxing and the scent lingers on the skin and this creme doesn't dry my skin out. Available at Avon 


Bourjois 123 CC Cream: This is the first CC Cream I have ever used and I am highly impressed. I expected a CC Cream to give low coverage but this product is high coverage, This gives a lovely luminous finish to the skin. If all CC Creams are like this, then I want to try them all. Available at Superdrug for £9.99

Avon Lipstix: These are my latest obsession! I can't wait to try out more shades of these. I currently have Foxy Fushia and All Fired Up. I thought these would be more like a balm and would maybe bleed over the lips, but they are so pigmented and the colour stays so well. Available at Avon at £4.50 each

Maybelline Brow Drama in Medium Brown: I use this over my normal brow powder just to set everything in place and give my eyebrows a groomed look. When I use this my eyebrows do not budge all day and if I use this in the morning I don't need to go over them if I go out at night. I have slept with this on before just to see how well it worked and my eyebrows looked just as good that morning as they did the morning before. However, this is fairly easy to remove, I would recommend Boots Essentials Fragrance Free Eye Make up Remover. Available at Superdrug for £4.99 

No comments: