Wednesday 19 November 2014

Brushes Haul

I decided I needed some more make up brushes, and Boots had them on 3 for 2. Perfect!

EcoTools 5 Piece Fresh and Flawless set £11.99




I can't believe the value of this set! I've been wanting a buffing concealer brush for ages which is what drew me to this set. I love the design on the brushes and I think this set will be great for travel as it includes every face brush you will need. This includes a flat concealer brush, buffing concealer brush, precision foundation brush, complexion blending brush and full powder brush.

EcoTools Tapered Blusher Brush £7.99


This brush is bigger than what I would usually go for when it comes to blusher brushes but it is tapered and is so soft.

Real Techniques Eye Shading Brush £7.99


Another brush I have been needing for ages. This is a great size and "fluffiness" for blending in the crease, an essential brush for any eye look.

If you would like to see any reviews please let me know

No comments: