Tuesday 25 November 2014

My Favourite Soap & Glory Body Moisturisers

First I would like to apologise my lack of posts over the past few weeks, I've been job hunting which is taking up a lot of my time when I get home from work.

Now on to the good stuff, you will recognise one of these from my October monthly favourites but it's so good I may as well mention it twice.



This is the Moisture Yourself Lotion. This has an amazing, long lasting fruity scent. I use this when I've had a lovely bath and want to finish it off nicely.


First there is The Righteous Butter. This has the traditional pink scent. When I use this at night, I wake up the next day and my skin still feels amazing. I would recommend this for really dry skin and I only use this when I am putting my pyjamas on after, as this would not go well with tight clothing.
Next is the Sugar Crush Body Butter. Oh MY GOSH THE SMELLLLLL!!! This has a Sweet Lime scent, it reminds me of Key Lime Pie. When I use this I can't stop smelling my skin afterwards, it is mouthwatering.

If you have any Soap & Glory products you think I would like, please let me know

No comments: