Sunday 14 December 2014

No7 Eyeshadow Palette Review

First I would like to apologise for not posting for a while. I have been working full time and also been applying for jobs and getting ready for Christmas. Now onto the review.



I was in Boots doing some Christmas shopping and I spotted this. It's the biggest palette I have ever seen so I wouldn't recommend it for travel. There are 20 shades in this palette which include a perfect crease colour and a perfect highlight colour. There is a fairly even mixture between shimmery shades and mattes. The colour scheme is neutral and includes mainly browns, silvers and pale pinks. The shadows are really pigmented, but they do crease so I would recommend a primer as they are not as long lasting and crease proof as Clinique shadows. I went back and bought one of these for my mother because she uses No7 and I know she would use all these colours.

Available at larger Boots stores at £20.

No comments: